torsdag den 14. juli 2011

Small losing session

I was playing a few hours on 24hPokeryesterday, after the first hour i was up solid €23! But then i started getting unfocused, and people started hitting their draws a little better than they usually do.

Nothing special there, it happens from time to time that you have a unlucky day.
Fortunately, when things were going bad, and i getting cold cards, my Hold'em Manager decided to crash on me, which made me think i'd better stop for the day. I ended the day in -€733. Could have been alot worse :) 

Besides that, there's not much to say about the events of the last 24 hours. I'll probrably be playing some more on  24hPoker tonight, and I've been considering writing an article on game selection, since people liked my Bankroll Management article, i thought i might as well cover all the most important areas in poker.

I think that's all i have to say right now.

Remember to follow me on twitter, and check my blog for updates :)
Thanks
- Kristian

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar