fredag den 15. juli 2011

Sick

No, i didn't get a sick beat - not a bad beat story in here, i promise! ;-)

Altho, i'm sick. I have the flu. And to play poker when you're sick isn't a very good idea... But i did it anyway earlier today. I should not have done that.

For your information, it's not that easy being focused on playing good poker when your nose is running 24/7, you're sneezing, and your body temperature changes constantly.

I decided to stop playing, unfortunately, i didn't stop before i had lost some money. I ended up losing almost -€600. I should have used them on buying Kleenex, tea and blankets, instead i spewed them to one of the best PLO regulars on 24hPoker, but hey, revenge is coming!... when I'm healthy.


That's all for today, sorry for whining, but please bear with me, my body temperature varies between 200000 degrees and -400000... 


- Kristian

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar