tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

The "monster" session

So yesterday i decided to do a "monster" session, where i would just grind my ass off.

I did that. And it worked out pretty well. I played approx. 2.9k hands, on 4-6 tables, playing for 8 hours, mostly on 24hPoker's €1/2, €2/4 and €3/6 tables, and ended up booking a €1674 win for the day! I'm pretty happy with that result. I'm very happy with my results since i opened this blog ;)

I know, 2.9k hands, 8 hours of grind, i know some people out there can do triple that, but i'm actually pretty lazy when it comes to poker, so it's a pretty long session for me.

I don't think i'll be playing much today, if anything at all, i got some stuff i need to do, go to the gym, etc etc, but later today, or tomorrow, i'll be posting my thoughts, and a little guide on a very important subject, if not the most important (drumroll please...) :     BANKROLL MANAGEMENT!


I'll call the article "Bankroll Management 101", and i'll give you a basic look into my opinion on the subject. I can't call it the correct opinion, since everyone has a different one on the subject, but ofcourse, i believe mine is the right one ;) 

Read that later. 


As for the hand i posted yesterday, here goes my thoughts, and result: 

I actually ended up flat-calling, after i thought about it for a while.
My decision was based on: I don't think we would have a problem getting paid off
if improve on the river. We have a decent number of outs, and i think our implied odds
are good enough to just call here. Altho' i think you could argue for a shove...

The river was, lucky for me, the ace of spades, which gave us a full house, BB ended up betting again, i shoved, and he folded, unfortunately ;) 



Thanks for reading, remember to check back again tomorrow, and follow me on twitter! 
- Kristian
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar